Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2012, 01:19 AM   #1
*MAD DOG*

Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Cool Before and After Tint Thread

I thought it was strange there wasn't one on here so I've made one. Please post your rides Before and After Tint Pictures here.

Here is my 2011 Toyota Hybrid Camry Hybrid - Liquid Metal.

Before Tint:

After Tint:

The tint I got was called Charcool 35% by Madico. 35% is the darkest legal tint you can have in Australia. I had the car tinted at a company called CAR TINT PTY. LTD. There motto is "Setting the Standard".

Here's a link to the tinters page www.cartint.net.au

The name of the tinter was Rob Tait and I'd highly recommend him to anyone who wants a perfect tint done. Rob is extremely thorough, professional and his enthusiasm for tinting and auto mobile's is outstanding.

You can sit and watch him work whilst having a friendly chat from anything from tinting to what cool apps you have on your iPhone. Rob's been tinting cars for 35 years and he himself was one of the pioneers of tinting cars in Australia.

He's tinted everything from Trams to Concept Vehicles........

Here's a GT FPV he's tinted, same tint that's on my car.....

I got to his shop at 8:30am and It was all finished at 1:10pm. Whilst you may think that is a long time, you can't rush perfection and perfection is what I got. I personally will never go anywhere else for tinting again. Anyone in Victoria, Australia would be mad not to go there for their tinting needs.

"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tint, tinted, tinting, window