Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2009, 01:32 AM   #1
coffiend

Drives: 08 Black LB
good news, bad news, and worse news

well... the good news is my new wheels came today

bad news is this is what the weather looks like right now

AND THE WORSE NEWS IS THIS....

driving home tonight in 10 inches of snow and 35-40mph wind made visibility next to zero... I was driving down a main road in my town where the speed limit is 45 at about 30 MPH because the roads were so bad... when all of a sudden there is a giant wall of snow about 3 ft tall stretching all the way ACROSS the main road from where a snow plow pushed it, i tried to hit the breaks but it was obviously too late and i slammed into it and straight through it, it totally busted out my grill and the little screen behind it....

now heres my question, do you think I have grounds to try to make the city pay for this, being that there was no way for me to avoid this mound of snow? Or do you think that im just screwed? Unfortunately at the moment I feel like I'm probably going to get screwed on this one... but am hoping that its just the sour feeling in my stomach from my baby getting hurt thats making my cynical......
coffiend is offline   Reply With Quote