Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Willing to Buy by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 11:52 PM   #1
kac

Drives: 2009 Meteorite 3dr
Who makes/sells decals here?!?

I would like to buy a large decal for my rear window with a couple small matching ones from the top of my windshield.

There are sellers on eBay who offer their e-mail address for anyone who wants to place a custom order, but I figured I would find someone on Yaris World and give my business to someone who may deserve it more.

So, PM me, reply to this thread, whatever works and I'll discuss with you what I would like to have cut for me.

Gonna need the decals by August 21st, but for someone shipping in the U.S. that shouldn't be a problem at all.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:55 PM   #2
kac

PM'd Morgan... but anyone else who does it, feel free to chime in so I can get a price quote.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:12 AM   #3
cruz-gsr

Drives: 08 Yaris Lift Back
i do, let me know what u need
Old 08-03-2009, 01:11 AM   #4
kac

couple PM's sent will give about a day for anyone else to chime in so I can get a few price quotes.

Decals will be sent to Galesburg, IL 61401
Old 08-03-2009, 02:12 AM   #5
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
I do.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:18 AM   #6
kac

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
I do.
PM'd
Old 08-03-2009, 01:38 PM   #7
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
got your email, will give it a shot tonight. I am really a rank beginner with the software, but the my plotter and vinyl are very good quality.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:00 PM   #8
Morgan

Drives: 07 MM LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
got your email, will give it a shot tonight. I am really a rank beginner with the software, but the my plotter and vinyl are very good quality.
what software and cutter are you using??
Old 08-03-2009, 01:53 PM   #9
kac

Kool thanks. Looking to get the price quotes in today/tonight and I'll let whoever know tonight or tomorrow morning what I'm gonna go with.

Thanks a ton guys!
Old 08-03-2009, 09:05 PM   #10
kac

Waiting on a couple more price quotes here guys, would like to the decals into production very soon. Thanks!
Old 08-05-2009, 11:48 AM   #11
kac

Morgan is making these for me. Can't wait...
Closed Thread