Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #55
DerFlosser

Drives: Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by counterfiend View Post
I love you ozmdd. hahaha. And thanky

i just keep this going cause its entertaining.
next he is going to say he has a supermodel girlfriend and a 14" penis
You guys are something else. For about the 3rd time I'll say that I was just busting supmets balls for his comment(s). You can call bullshit all you want, it' doesn't bother me in the least bit. As I mentioned...I am not here to impress you and I could care less about whether or not you believe anything I say. No supermodel girlfriend....wish I did though. Until then, I am just married with children and well, to be quite honest 14" isn't giving me enough credit.
DerFlosser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:32 AM   #56
lowsushi
Akiba Otaku

Drives: 2010 Yaris 5dr
Send a message via AIM to lowsushi Send a message via Yahoo to lowsushi
WOW just WOW. you know I had a quality paint job for $5. I went to the dollar store and bought 5 cans of spraypaint. I DID do a lot of prep, and it came out smooth and shiny, oh and I forgot the clear coat. No one could tell the difference. It is all about skill and caring for your job.

Mainpoint here is you can get any priced job you want. Just as long as you are happy with what you get. If I was gonna get a $10.000 job it had better have more that 5 colors and a couple different designs in it. But personily I like to drive/ride and not just show off my vehicles.
lowsushi is offline   Reply With Quote