Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-15-2022, 02:03 PM   #1
carlosV2
I've made a post!

Drives: Hatchback 1.5 Hybrid TSS
Question Wing mirrors provider for a 2016 Toyota Yaris (UK)

Hi,

I stupidly broke the passenger wing mirror. I've been looking for a replacement in the UK but I can only find those mirror stickers that you place on top of your broken one.

Does anyone know where can I get a replacement for the entire mirror (just the shinny reflectant surface, not the casing) in the UK or online?

Many thanks and apologies if this question has been solved already. I've checked before but I could only find posts about how to replace them.

Carlos
carlosV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 05:25 AM   #2
komichal

Drives: Yaris 2007 1.3 2SZFE 64kW
Those mirrors/glass parts are quite widely available in any online car parts here in the Czech Republic so I guess it must be the case for you as well. And in various alternatives for heated/non heated mirros, with/without plastic holder etc. Plus I have no idea whether the cars with RH steering use different mirrors or not...

The safest way would be to take out the damaged mirror, find the Toyota part code in the back (will be something like 87931-52640, some letters may be included) and use this code to google out the right spare part. No need to go for the original, aftermarket is just fine for the mirror part. The casing would be different story though (I was changing mine and all aftermarket casings whistled in higher speeds, only the original one was silent).
komichal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
britain, mirror, provider, wing