Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
nevada

Drives: Black Toyota Vits '08
Black Yaris With ICE

Hello everyone, A new member to this forum. Its great to know there are many Yaris lover all around the world. Anyway just wanted to share my ride, please give us your comments and critics

I started to build this car on 2008, a toyota Yaris with black exterior paint. i started to build the interior of the car with some green colour synthethic leather because "Go Green" theme is now a very popular theme in Indonesia. Combined with local traditional motif called "Anyaman" where we cross the synthetic leather to make a certain pattern.
And as for the interior i went for ICE (In Car Entertainment) System. It took me 1 months to build off the entertainment system. A great relief and Great Satisfaction when finally the car in Ready to rock and roll

Did a slight change with the WHeel but i don't have the current photo yet ...
Feel Free to Comments guys.

nevada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:18 PM   #2
CrankyOldMan
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!

Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB
Looks really sharp! Did you use the leather on the dash panels, or did you have them dyed to match?
CrankyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:25 PM   #3
nevada

Hi there, for the dashboard we are using the same leather used for the seats. But it is not recommended, really! the pattern and colour on the dashboard reflects to the wind screen and making it a little harder to drive in the Afternoon.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:18 AM   #4
Klink10

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Looks good. If the model is part of the interior where can I order one and do they offer free shipping?
Klink10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:42 AM   #5
ilikerice

Drives: 2010 black yaris
looks awesome dude.. what are those 2 pods/screens/clusters above your drivers right vent against the "A" pillar?

I like how it looks so normal on the outside and then when you open the door, blinded by green
Old 11-02-2011, 09:52 AM   #6
vten

Drives: red bare bone yaris hb 3dr
gambar #2 itu pake HRE's tah ?? asli apa replika cak ? bagus tuh ..

welcome to the forum
vten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:13 PM   #7
nevada

@Klink: for that, i've got to asked for it hahaha ... if it comes with free shipping, i guess everyone will be fighting for it =p

@ilikerice: its a 3-way Speaker system, the two "pod" thing are the tweeter and the Mid-range Speakers. Thats what i have in mind, normal on the outside, extreme on the inside :)

@Vten: hi there, thanks for the greeting. Been quiet a while browsing this forum actually hehe. The wheels are Rep, Its better to get a rep here in Indonesia looking at the road condition :p
Old 11-03-2011, 12:18 AM   #8
bzinn 1

Drives: 2008 Yaris HB
What I like most about this car is it is totally differant.....nice job on building that ICE in a month......you must never sleep and drink a lot of coffee.....car is looking really good.
bzinn 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:08 AM   #9
nevada

Hi there Bzinn1, Thank you :) Well i guess i still sleep and drink a little coffee hehe. I've got 2 guys to work with me to build this car for the ICE system.

Btw University Place, is it in Seattle???? UW area?