Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-12-2009, 01:06 AM   #1
YarisSedan

Drives: 08 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to YarisSedan
Minor issue with NST crank pulley at takeoff

So my car is a sedan auto. I noticed after the NST pulley install the car revs up fast. To the point if you are at a stop position and give it a bit of gas the car jerks. Have to give it gas easily. I assume the engine is reving up faster due to the lightend crank pulley.

I know people with manuals seem to notice this as well and takes a bit to get used to when shifting.

I was thinking about getting a nitto torque dampner.

Anyone who has the torque dampner please post your reviews. Does it make a great noticible difference.
YarisSedan is offline   Reply With Quote