Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-29-2015, 12:43 AM   #1
raihankabir_1
I've made a post!

Drives: Yaris 2007 S Sedan
Yaris 2007: remote to lock and unlock door is not working

Hello all,

Last leek I installed dash and rear cam on my Yaris 2007 S Sedan from a car shop. After thet I have found my factory remote to loanand unlock the doors are not working properly. Sometimes the car is doong the locking or unlocking and sometimes it is not, though the red light on the remome blinks at every key press. When the doors do not unlock the head and tail lights do not flash too. The doors can be opened from inside and car battery is working properly. I changed the remote battery yesterday to be sure if the problem is not for old battery but even after changing battery the car do not lock and unlock everytime I press the remote. Weird! is it due to the cam installation? or something else?
raihankabir_1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
car remote, remote lock