Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-05-2019, 01:12 PM   #1
2slowjetta

Drives: 2013 yaris
Car not starting after cleaning throttle body!

Hey guys! So my car before had a prob with my coolant sensor that has been atm un plugged but when i put the key in on the fans would work and the car would start but i did have idle problems... So i replaced the coolant sensor took out the tb and also cleaned it with carb cleaner when i put everything back to and now the fans won't come on and the car cranks but won't start!
I did also disconnect the coolant sensor to see if the fans would go on with the key in on as before and nothing...
2slowjetta is offline   Reply With Quote