Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-17-2010, 04:49 PM   #1
_S7V7N_

Drives: Yaris 4 Door Sedan
Send a message via Yahoo to _S7V7N_
Battery terminal

Was wondering if anyone has installed a Scosche power on demand Battery terminal. Real question is if you just do away with the factory terminal all together and run the wire's to a spot on this New terminal.

Audio is under Construction Kenwood KDC-X794
Hifonics Zeus ZXI6.5C 6.5-Inch 2-Way Component Speaker System - AUTOTEK ATX65CX 6.5-Inch
Hifonics BXi 1210D - Crunch PowerZone P1400.4
(2)12 inch Kicker CVR's - 0 gauge from battery to Distribution block - 4 Gauge Power/Grounds to amps - Duralast Yellow Top - Big 3
_S7V7N_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:54 PM   #2
sqcomp
Roadrunner Jr.

Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Send a message via AIM to sqcomp
I haven't used this one in particular...

Since you have it already...

I'm waiting until I get home to mess with the power junction to the main battery. I know there's a few leads from the factory that go into the stock power terminal. I'm also going to be looking at installing an alternator.

Thank the lord I'm not going to MECA comptetitions. I'd have to move up into the street categories with everything I'm doing.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:48 AM   #3
talnlnky
Audio Junky

Drives: 08 liftback
Send a message via AIM to talnlnky
back in the day I ran Stinger bat terminals that had one 1/0awg, one 4awg, and two 8awg holes. They are awesome, I'd recommend terminals like this to anybody that runs more than 80amps worth in fuses for their accessories/stereo (makes it easy to upgrade the big three)