Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-08-2020, 09:16 PM   #1
JefferyOllsan

Drives: Man
Send a message via ICQ to JefferyOllsan Send a message via AIM to JefferyOllsan Send a message via Yahoo to JefferyOllsan
30 years old. Looking to get into BMX. Would like some advice from you guys.

So there's some background. I've just taken up mountain biking. I really do enjoy it. And they're working to get stronger. I read the translation of BMX skills well and it was something I appreciated when I was younger.

I figured now that I really enjoy being on a bike, why not get one that I can go out on the streets when I can't ride a mountain bike.

In general, is being 30 to old to start?

Will 24 inch tyres be safer for a beginner like me, who is actually more comfortable on a mountain bike?

For someone who is looking for perfect things like bunny hopping on tables, manuals, jumping and drops, what would be some suggestions for a beginner bike? But don't you really care about hitting the skate parks, etc.?
Old 11-23-2020, 08:08 PM   #2
justanotherdrunk

Drives: 2016 SE
I'm 58 and was on my Mountain Bike last week although just easy mountain trails no jumps

Go For It!
justanotherdrunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bike