Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-24-2021, 02:53 PM   #1
Captamrica

Drives: 2013 Toyota Yaris LE Hatchback
Help with finding Fog Light Circuit 2013

There is a ton of information in a old (2009) thread on this subject and it touches on after the Fog Light Switch was moved from the Center Console to the Turn Signal Arm. I forget what's it referred to in the other thread. All the details of what I'm doing is in the other thread but like I said its old. I PMed CTScott who seemed to be the man with all the answers but got no response.

I'm installing a switch in the center console like the 2010 my Daughter had before this 2013. The loom and connections are outside for the Fog Lights themselves but inside I don't know where the connection or pins to connect to so the Fog Lights outside will work. I don't even know how to find the relay that operates them to know if I need to use the relay in the kit I have.

Can anyone help me identify.
1.) The connector that has the fog light circuit.
2.) Where this connector is located inside the vehicle, along with an image of it would be nice.
3.) What pins are used on the connector to supply power to the switch and what pin sends power out to the fog lights.
4.) Where is the factory relay for the fog lights is located on the vehicle.
5.) Where do the wires that connect to the fog lights come from or terminate under the hood.

I'm assuming the loom that connects to the fog lights runs back to where the relay should be. If the relay isn't there and the wiring isn't in place I'd like to run my own circuit out to that point and use an after market relay as a contingency plan.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks
Captamrica is offline   Reply With Quote