Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2022, 10:33 AM   #1
TommyWasabi

Drives: 07 AT & 08 MT Yaris HB 3dr
I like these wheels, but should I reconsider?

Hi All, New Yaris guy here (2007 3dr liftback-base). Been lurking and reading for about 5 months now and this is my first post.

I found a set of wheels: 15x8 +25ET that I really like, however I'm not sure they will work because of the width and offset combo. I have TRD shocks/struts and am on Tien STech springs. So I am lowered ~2".

From what I have been reading, most on here recommend a +35ET or higher, so I want to know if this setup will work without spacers, etc. as well as the ever so popular question "will it rub?". Additionally, if this setup would work, what would be the recommended tire size?

I've stretched tires before, however I'd like to stay away from that as well as any camber tinkering. If this is a lost cause, I'd like to know before I get my heart set on these wheels (JNC043)

Thanks in advance!
TommyWasabi is offline   Reply With Quote