Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 12:22 AM   #1
crankyelbow

Drives: speedy
Turbo Kit - trade for stock parts!

I'll need the stock exhaust system, headers o2 sensors etc. We'll have to do the swap in one day, or at least snatch off the parts from my car and bolt on the stock parts, the turbo kit is definitely a 1 day job. The passenger axle has to come out/front bumper off to route the intercooler piping. I believe there is also a bracket that needs to be trimmed up front, no major mods to fit it though.

Looking to go to a TC and turbo that ;).

This is the ZPI kit - emanage/14b/FMIC with a 2.5" stainless exhaust that has a resonator nothing else. I have a tach and boost guage that would be included. The kit has 40k of trouble free miles on it, I have an auto so the turbo didn't have alot of stress on it (for the sake of the tranny, which is still holding perfectly!). People will rag on the ZPI setup of using the emanage in limp mode, but I've got 40k on the *original* tune with 0 issues!!!! If you don't want the emanage thats fine too, knock off $100 :)

Looking for trade + $, highest offer will get it.. I'm not stingy, we can certainly make a deal so long as my car can be back and running stock with no check engine light! This will certainly be the cheapest way for whoever takes advantage of this to get a turbo on their car!!!

I also have a very cool set of old school ANSEN 13's with sumitumo tires. they are 205's, not sure of the height but they are slightly shorter than stock. Slight tightening of the gears which feels *verY* nice with the turbo! Much quicker spool and much better launch, was a great upgrade :) Would be nice to also work a trade or sell these, as I won't have a car to put them on.

I'm just south of chicago, and am more than willing to let someone sit in the passenger side/race their yaris to show them the difference, 7psi of boost on this light car is dramatic and extremely worth the upgrade... especially with a deal like this!!!!

If interested give me a call - 77367774961. I don't have much opportunities to get online so calling would be the best. Sooner the better, closer the better, but if my driving expenses are compensated I'll cruise to Alaska! :)

So who's gonna jump on this one? I'll start the "bidding" at trade of stock parts/install + $450!!!! I really wanna see someone with this who will flog it like its supposed to be flogged... this turbo has been treated too nicely!

I know the wheels won't sell without a pic, which I don't have on here now, but I'll set the price at $200 for the set. These are old school, from an opel astra race car that was parked in somebodies garage and bought up for a project, the guy upgraded to 5 lug and sold me these gems - REAL Ansen rims from way back when (70's?). They poke out a bit as they are a RWD offset, but the handling difference is tremendous with these tires + wider stance... ahhh... but with a lowered car they may rub (no issues stock suspension).

I'd like to see it all go at once to the same person, but I'll happily sit on the rims, the turbo has gotta move :)

Old 01-20-2009, 12:33 AM   #2
ztrack157
Vroom Vroom Beep Beep

Drives: Powered Roller Skate
Send a message via AIM to ztrack157 Send a message via MSN to ztrack157 Send a message via Yahoo to ztrack157
Damn tempting as hell.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:34 AM   #3
Tamago
Start another Oil Thread!

Drives: ZZW30
Send a message via AIM to Tamago Send a message via Yahoo to Tamago
would help to state where you're located
I hate people like you (xbgod) because your the reason I don't come to this board. You spout nonsense and lies and people who don't know any better hold you in high regards because they can't tell the wheat from the chaff.
you nailed it sir.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:35 AM   #4
ztrack157
Vroom Vroom Beep Beep

Send a message via AIM to ztrack157 Send a message via MSN to ztrack157 Send a message via Yahoo to ztrack157
He says south of Chicago.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:36 AM   #5
Tamago

width on the 13's btw?
I hate people like you (xbgod) because your the reason I don't come to this board. You spout nonsense and lies and people who don't know any better hold you in high regards because they can't tell the wheat from the chaff.
you nailed it sir.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:36 AM   #6
Tamago

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztrack157 View Post
He says south of Chicago.
thanks i can't read lol
you nailed it sir.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:37 AM   #7
kou

Drives: 08 lb
Got it for you right here. what state are you i will drive to you and hand you what you need,you hand me everything in a box and idrive away no need to swap it over i cann do that at home THanks.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:39 AM   #8
Tamago

Quote:
Originally Posted by kou View Post
Got it for you right here. what state are you i will drive to you and hand you what you need,you hand me everything in a box and idrive away no need to swap it over i cann do that at home THanks.

how are you gonna make a greddy management work lol
you nailed it sir.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:40 AM   #9
ztrack157
Vroom Vroom Beep Beep

Pic of rims?
Old 01-20-2009, 12:45 AM   #10
kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamago View Post
how are you gonna make a greddy management work lol
actualy wouldnt need it.

i jumped to soon didnt look at the state my bad also didnt read whole post wouldnt need most of that stuff..but if you were closer.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:46 AM   #11
Tamago

just a guess :
you nailed it sir.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:46 AM   #12
Tamago

Quote:
Originally Posted by kou View Post
actualy wouldnt need it.

i jumped to soon didnt look at the state my bad also didnt read whole post wouldnt need most of that stuff..but if you were closer.
who me?

i have a better turbo, better exhaust, better management then he does :D

but it's still a helluva deal

OP post on www.themicroteam.com
you nailed it sir.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:50 AM   #13
ztrack157
Vroom Vroom Beep Beep

Thoe slotted mags were common in a 14X7 platform. I bought some for $5 for my 280z I had.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:52 AM   #14
Tamago

Quote:
Thoe slotted mags were common in a 14X7 platform. I bought some for $5 for my 280z I had.
if they're 13X8 i'm interested. if not, i'm not lol
you nailed it sir.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:55 AM   #15
kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamago View Post
who me?

i have a better turbo, better exhaust, better management then he does :D

but it's still a helluva deal

OP post on www.themicroteam.com
it is a good deal but if i could get it for $450.
my lack of knowledge of where each state is screwed me,i cant sit in the car that long i would be paralyzed.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:56 AM   #16
ztrack157
Vroom Vroom Beep Beep

I doubt they're are that wide. Thats almost round.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:57 AM   #17
Tamago

Quote:
I doubt they're are that wide. Thats almost round.
i want something i can run at least a 255 on lol.. ideally a 275 would do it for me.. can't squeeze that on a 7wide :(
you nailed it sir.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:03 AM   #18
ztrack157
Vroom Vroom Beep Beep

Kou thats not that bad of a road trip. take three days and stay at a motel 6