Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-25-2021, 09:37 PM   #1
09yaris40k
I've made a post!

Drives: 09 yaris
New here . Have advice on foggy headlights and question about something different

New here . Have noticed some post about replacing headlight lenses I have 09 yaris and the headlights were making a mint condition 40k yaris look old. I was going to get a restoration kit and the guy at store said don't bother and said use tooth paste and guys it literally made my headlights go from yellow stained ugly to brand new it was quite a surprise I regret not taking pictures before and after I wasn't expecting the results. But it was amazing ok so this yaris I bought from a neighbor who bought it new and recently post her leg it has been maintained at dealer (waste but receipts every 3 months) its 09 with 40k on it. My question it regarding the locking and remote start. The car is pretty basic no power windows it has one power lock button by shifter . I got 3 keys no fob. So before giving it to my mother I want to get a remote start and fob. I was wondering if a fob came with the car for locking and it could be replaced and have another programmed? I don't think it came with the fob . I want remote start installed. And was wondering what is recommended I am capable of installing it but I'd like minimal splicing. It's an automatic . Thx for the join I wanted to contribute before asking I see so many forums people join when they have a problem they ask people to help them never contribute get their answer and dissapeared at the very least anyone seeking help should at least come back when they figure out what the issue was so other people looking for similar symptoms at least get ab updated answer to what it turned out to be . Anything I should know as what they are known for? This has 40k and been rust checked every year stored inside it's like new and I got it for 1500 was a great deal
09yaris40k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 03:02 PM   #2
01lexpl

Drives: 07 sedan
You stole it for that price lol

Sell it in ON for 6.5k!! :D
01lexpl is offline   Reply With Quote