Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > UK
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-23-2018, 02:42 PM   #1
CJNetrider
I've made a post!

Drives: Yaris
Smartkey won't start. Help please..

Hi, really hoping someone can help here.
My wife's Yaris wouldn't start yesterday and she's in need for both work and school runs. Car is a Yaris T Spirit S-A on a 07 plate being the Multi-mode transmission. I've had no recent work done and no complaints leading up to the issue. Both fobs are original Toyota and i've changed both batteries for new thinking it might solve the problem but it hasn't. The doors didn't respond to fob at first, but after a little fiddling they did. Now it simply won't start via the push button even though all dashboard lights illuminate as normal. Any and all ideas are greatly appreciated?
CJNetrider is offline   Reply With Quote