Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Fuel Economy Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-08-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
Idahotom

Drives: 2008 5 sp. LB
Seeing how others drive your Yaris

I had a friend shuttle my Yaris for me, about 45 miles. It occurred to me that the ScanGauge memory would be of use to see how he drove it.

Top speed 80 mph (Interstate so just keeping up with traffic)
economy was 35 MPG were the two numbers that caught my eye. I have no problem with his numbers, he was doing me a favor after all. I just find it interesting that the SG allows you to track how someone other then you drives, and what the results are, (I never get below high 30's mpg), I'm just glad my parents didn't have a ScanGauge when I was driving the family station wagon as a teenager
Idahotom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #2
Revsson

Drives: 2009 Meteorite Metallic LB MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idahotom View Post
... I'm just glad my parents didn't have a ScanGauge when I was driving the family station wagon as a teenager
or had GPS tracking devices back then.
Revsson is offline   Reply With Quote