Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
RG01

Drives: 07'Toyota Yaris;02 Toyota Echo
How to remove throttle body from 07 sedan?

I am SO sorry I KNOW I am doing this in the wrong place but I desperately need help and have tried to post this in a new post but it doesn't seem to post properly.
I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to get to the throttle body of an 07 Yaris sedan? Do I just need to remove he hose from the one side of the air cleaner assembly? I'm trying to use seafoam top engine cleaner and wonder if I have to remove the cage which is in front of the TB or if I could just spray it in without? I'm a gal who is REALLY enjoying your posts and have fallen madly in love with all you have posted. It may have started out as a way to save myself money but I fell in love with it and have given back a great deal to this community to show my appreciation to all Yari drivers everywhere! Thanks so much and God bless! PS I learned a little trick to find a leak in regards to the above post to hunt down the leak...I was told to spray some carburetor cleaner onto the hose bit by bit and when you hear your RPMs race upwards then you know you have your leak. Hope that helps someone. :-)
RG01 is offline   Reply With Quote