Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-25-2021, 01:35 PM   #1
Boursieg
I've made a post!

Drives: Yaris 2006
Unlock all doors with one press

Hi all,

I would like all my doors to unlock with a single press on the fob for my 2006 Yaris. I remember being able to program it on a 2006 matrix a long time ago by holding lock and unlock for a few seconds.

This doesn't seem to work for my Yaris, and I'm not sure if it's because its a different way to do it, won't work with my fob, or just generally impossible for a 2006 Yaris.

The reason why I want this is that my fob is a cheap one bought from Amazon, and double pressing doesn't work well. I have to press, wait exactly 2 seconds, then press again. If I double click too fast or to slow, it doesn't register. Pretty annoying.

Thanks!
Boursieg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fob lock