Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-22-2021, 12:07 PM   #1
Alexearle
Wiring question

Drives: 07 4Door
Wiring aftermarket harness to the 3 harnesses factory

I ran everything correct for the system except I'm having complications with my wiring behind head unit. I didn't know there was an adapter I could buy to just use for all 3 terminals into the new boss head unit harness. So I cut all 3 off and spliced each one by hand. Everything is done correctly except I messed up some of the wiring because now the head unit or amp won't come on. They have no power. Could this be that I only have the remote wire in the wrong spot? I have only installed 5 or 6 systems but they all worked perfectly fine when I was done. Now I'm at a stand still. Any help would be great! Thanks guys
Alexearle is offline   Reply With Quote