Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Hawaii
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
Corolla was trying to play with me

So I was driving home around midnight acouple of nights ago and I wanted to go around a slow car on the freeway that was in the far left ( "fast lane"). Once I was on the side of him, going to go around him and back in the same lane, because slow cars in the other lanes too, i can hear him floor it. So right when i pulled infront of him, he then switches lanes to past me. So I was like "oh no you don't", so i dropped it to 3rd and kept up with him. He had a newer carolla S, like an 08 model. Dropped with some yellow fogs and rims I believe. Anywho, I wish I had richard's intake manifold on so I could have passed him, even after his headstart of trying to fly by. Oh wells.