Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 02-19-2007, 01:39 AM   #1
Nimble
Modification Condoner.

Drives: 2007 Black Sand Liftback
Torque Settings, front suspension

Hey, I was bored tonight so I installed my rear Tanabe springs on my hatch, the front looks crazy high now. At least the rear is low...(really low actually).

My question is that since this car is so new and there aren't any Bentley style repair manuals....that I'm needing to know the torque settings for the front suspension bolts. Also, are the main strut to front suspension bolts lock-tited from the factory? If so, I'll squirt a bit of threadlocker blue on them before re-installing.
Nimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:00 PM   #2
Nimble
Modification Condoner.

Drives: 2007 Black Sand Liftback
Ehh just blue locktited them and torqued the hell outta them. ;)

Tanabe DF, Debadged, stripped, Black emblems
Nimble is offline   Reply With Quote