Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2014, 08:26 AM   #1
vinooooo93

Drives: Toyota Yaris 2006 Sedan
Dashboard, tail light, and radio lights aren't working!

Hi all,

> I own a 2006 model
> For the past 2 -3 weeks, I have noticed that while driving at night, my dashboard, radio and gear control lights would randomly turn off. However, both headlights worked normally
> Today, I noticed that on start up, the dashboard, radio, as well as the tail lights were not working! (Both headlights still remain functioning normally, and brake lights work fine too)
> I checked the '10A TAIL' and 'Panel 1' & 'Panel 2' fuses under the dashboard and they all seem to appear okay. Nonetheless, I replaced the '10A TAIL' fuse with a spare fuse from the fuse box under the hood, but to no avail
> Any suggestions/opinions on this matter would be GREATLY appreciated :D
vinooooo93 is offline   Reply With Quote