Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-24-2016, 03:16 AM   #1
Garth g.

Drives: 07 Yaris 2dr hatchback
Push button Bluetooth microphone

Not sure how to post pictures on here. I copied one idea from CT Scott when he posted the steering wheel swap. Mounted my Mic from jvc touchscreen to the push button hole 🕳 then used drill bits out of a set in my garage circle ⭕ shaped. I had some speaker grills in the garage that I cut and glued on. Looks better than the Mic on top of the steering column and it was free. It looks pretty clean even though the hole I cut through the small piece of dash isn't exactly the same size, once you have the grill in you can't tell. Can anyone tell me how to put pictures on here from a android phone?
Garth g. is offline   Reply With Quote