Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2007, 11:28 AM   #1
3cyltrbo

Drives: MR2 Spyd/Type R/Yaris/Civic Si
FS-2005 Toyota Echo Hatch aka "Panda Vitz" FOR SALE

Low mileage very well taken care of, almost new.

-Never winter driven (professionally stored)
-Rarely driven in rain
-not a single door ding
-wheels are perfect (no scratches or curb rash)
-tires are 3 months old (less than 4000km / 2700miles)
-Mobil 1 5W-30 oil every 5000km / 3000miles (with receipts)
-Only high octane gas (91 or higher) with all receipts (yes I actually have every single gas receipt)
-All receipts for every single mod and all mechanical work done
-I have the original Window Sticker
-Also included are all the original documentation (owners manual / user guides for mods / all original boxes from mods etc..etc…..)
-Also I have all the original parts that were taken off (original interior / airbox / springs / wheels and tires(with less than 5000km /3000 miles / etc……)

-I have sold modified cars before so I’ve got references (including one that I sold in the U.S. )

-I can help to arrange shipping

-This Car is Legal to be registered and Licensed in the United States / several have been imported from Canada Already – All that is required is a letter of compliance from Toyota U.S. acknowledging that it meets the same standards (actually higher) than U.S. Toyotas.

-This One of the last Toyotas sold in North America that is made in Japan (most other Toyotas sold here are made here)

-This model is unique, and destined to be a collectible many years from now because it was only ever sold in Canada (2004 / 05 Toyota “Echo” Hatchback) (many aspects of the car vary slightly from European or Japanese Vitz)

-1NZFE DOHC 16v / 1.5 litre 108hp stock (same engine from the Scion XB)
-Weight is about 400lbs less than a Scion XB (so its much quicker)

This car has done very well at local and international shows (1st place at a NOPI Show 2006 / 2nd place at Carlisle SportCompact show 2007) etc……..

I know that Echo Hatchbacks sell for anywhere between (Cad) $9500 for high mileage rough shape and $17000 for decent shape lower mileage (Cad)

I’m accepting offers

At this point I will NOT part it out

I will NOT respond to low-ballers

Reason for selling: I bought a house – technically I don’t need to sell it / but if I got reasonable money for it and it went to a good home I’d let it go so that I could focus on my house and not have a car payment.
Contact me via e-mail
campbellwill@hotmail.com