Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-09-2009, 05:46 PM   #1
DuckinOut
QUACK~!!!!!

Drives: Yaris LB
Send a message via AIM to DuckinOut
i thought you weren't gonna stay with Team Hybrid; i think they are a waste of time and money and now they kinda have a tainted name since the recent incident ... but all and all looks like a good turn out and congrats to you if your now a fully pledged Team Hybrid member

DuckinOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:32 PM   #2
blacksandiegovitz
Your mom goes to college

Drives: 08 Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckinOut View Post
i thought you weren't gonna stay with Team Hybrid; i think they are a waste of time and money and now they kinda have a tainted name since the recent incident ... but all and all looks like a good turn out and congrats to you if your now a fully pledged Team Hybrid member
Hello,
When we had last talked I wasn't really stoked on the joining the team cause of another probie that has since left . I'm a member of the new San Diego chapter of team Hybrid and we all really good friends and "mesh" well together , So now Yes I'm all for team Hybrid . As for the last incident , that was just a series of bad desicions by an ex-member and I hardly feel that it tained Team Hybrid one bit , as even bad media exposure is good . One last thing yes dues are 25 a month , but I've seen that money used a couple times to rent out private party rooms at resturants/clubs , and what $25 bucks now a days really ?
blacksandiegovitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:54 PM   #3
DuckinOut
QUACK~!!!!!

Drives: Yaris LB
Send a message via AIM to DuckinOut
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksandiegovitz View Post
Hello,
When we had last talked I wasn't really stoked on the joining the team cause of another probie that has since left . I'm a member of the new San Diego chapter of team Hybrid and we all really good friends and "mesh" well together , So now Yes I'm all for team Hybrid . As for the last incident , that was just a series of bad desicions by an ex-member and I hardly feel that it tained Team Hybrid one bit , as even bad media exposure is good . One last thing yes dues are 25 a month , but I've seen that money used a couple times to rent out private party rooms at resturants/clubs , and what $25 bucks now a days really ?
yeah ... thats kool tho, i guess the sd chapter is different from oc chapter and i've seen the monthly member fee used for clubs here and there and free entry to car shows but anyways, congrats again for making the team

DuckinOut is offline   Reply With Quote