Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 10-19-2008, 03:43 AM   #1
Luna V 2.0

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Blazing Blue
Send a message via AIM to Luna V 2.0
Great Deal on 7 spoke (OEM scion/toy) 15" Alloys

Not sure how many people were still interested in this, but I decided to re-post it in case anyone was still looking for it, and before google gets rid of it. XD

Originally posted by Skyaris
Quote:
I swear i'm not a shill, no way affiliated with the vendor, Just wanted to share with everyone here what I found when searching for JUST the right wheels for my sedan. You've probably all seen the EM7s, they're OEM aftermarket 15" on some Yarii and on older Scions (Xb,Xa) but they've got a great deal at :

NEWSCIONPARTS(actually a toyota/scion dealer,but really good guys)

Which I found out about via this thread on scionlife forums during my searches.

Not only are they on sale for $300/set of 4, if you enter the codes listed on that post,it knocks it down to $200, and the shipping gets silly cheap, too. Like $20! they also have the split five spoke aka ten spoke, but I think these 7 spokes are real clean looking. Can't wait to get 'em and slap them on.

While I'm at it, anybody else here with these on their Yaris? I'd like to see some pics, especially sedans.
Luna V 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote