Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > NY / NJ/ CT / PA
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-12-2010, 01:30 AM   #1
djgoodonya
the ubernigga

Drives: 2008 Yaris 3D HB MT
Southern/Central NJ audio shop

(Mods: If you'd rather have this in the audio section, please move it.)

Hey peoples,

Well before the site was hacked, there was fellow southern NJ user on here who had great audio installs done and I can't seem to find his posts on here at all anymore. I vaguely remember the shop being on the outskirts of Cherry Hill.

This is a call out to anyone in the central/southern NJ area. I've just about gotten all my parts together (DDIN HU, F+R speakers-6.5", 4ch amp, sub&mono amp). I'm also looking to have side and rear dampening done. What shops (if any) have you had work done at? Or. What's the word on the street about good or shady shops to have audio work done?

Thanks!
djgoodonya is offline   Reply With Quote