Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-26-2008, 02:16 PM   #1
PaulMedley

Drives: Black '07 Yaris Hatchback
2009 Nissan Cube

Hey what's up? I'm Paul and I work for MWKS - we're currently partnered with Nissan to spread the word about the North American debut of the Nissan Cube. We're providing people with the opportunity to see the car before it hits dealerships in 2009 through these first-look photos. I've included the brand new pics below, and feel free to use or share them however you'd like. I tried contacting some mods here to make sure it's alright to share this material with you guys, but never heard back, so hope it's cool with you guys.

We're excited about the arrival of this new fuel-efficient compact car. You can see more official pictures and a teaser vid at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nissan...7996866?ref=ts or visit NissanUSA.com/cube if you're into it.

So what are your first-impression thoughts of the car?
PaulMedley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:19 PM   #2
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!

Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
its sexy.. but kinda weird how only one c-pillar.. makes it seem off balance in a way.. but then again i like weird/different.. that y i got the yaris.. people still say wtf is that?! lol

dvlnblkdrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:42 PM   #3
Thirty-Nine
Small cars are a big deal

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Send a message via AIM to Thirty-Nine
Hi Paul,

We have a thread about the Cube here that I started: http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...highlight=cube

I've actually been in contact with Ava who supplied photos for my blog (see signature). I really like the Cube!
Thirty-Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:07 PM   #4
PaulMedley

Drives: Black '07 Yaris Hatchback
Oh, beautiful :) I ran a search but couldn't find any Cube threads, sorry I overlooked that one!

Thanks!
PaulMedley is offline   Reply With Quote