Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-18-2009, 02:55 PM   #1
ReeseAnderson
Lucky Number Seven !..

Drives: Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-i SR
Cool Tail light connector lead ???

Hey guys,

I made the mistake of buying some LED tail lights from Depo Auto Lights which not only were delivered scratched and damaged but it seems to need different connectors to plug into the car cables...

It seems to need a Jap/Euro set to plug into the lights then the other side goes into the plug from the car.. Does that make sense ?

One has a line of pins and the other has 2 lines...

Any help would be greatfully recieved, no rush though as they still have'nt sent the replacement ones out yet... Nightmare of a company to get in contact with from the UK...

Hope someone out there has an answer.

Thanks again,

Reese.

ReeseAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:35 AM   #2
ReeseAnderson
Lucky Number Seven !..

Drives: Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-i SR
I seem to have three plugs currently goning into the light fittings in the tail lights of my Yaris. the top one has a black wire and a green wire. the middle one has a yellow wire and white wire and the bottom main one has white, 2 reds, yellow, black and a blue one which go into a straight plug.

The wires on the black LED lights is all in one socket and has 2 green, one red, one black and aother green one with a white line along it...

Im gonna go buy a camera to get some pictures but if this helps, please let me know.

Thanks guys, i'd be lost without you.
ReeseAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote