PDA

View Full Version : Just Got Her Today

Billstein
07-23-2006, 08:03 PM
My ordering didnt do a thing for me as I think they forgot to order or sold it out from under me.
Today my wife and I were off to see a car I found on the internet, to my regreat it wasnt what we wanted,(power).(color)
The salesman was nice enough he said they could add all we wanted,at this point I was getting happier. We did the test drive thing got to the office to do paperwork and he mentioned a $2000.00 preimum. I stopped being happy... I told him no premium and proceded to walk, He got the premium down to 995. gee that was nice. I walked. We went to breakfast very good.and decided to try one last place that had a poor website to my luck they had the car we wanted correct color all power and auto trans.(city driver). It didnt have the spoiler :frown: So after market I go.
Anyway she drives like a champ handles great. On the freeway home we had to make a effort to keep her down speed wise ,what is the breakin 5000 miles?
They did try to give us the wrong intrest rate (8.9%) and extended the loan to 5 years possible mistake? Needless to say they had to rewrite the deal to 7.9% and 3 year much better.:thumbup: :drinking: I will be comparing the rate to my credit union to see if we can do better.
All in all a fun day. Pretty car in the driveway.
Next weekend window tint.

Bill

Buckethead
07-23-2006, 08:08 PM
Excellent! You'll enjoy the car! Glad you stood your ground.