PDA

View Full Version : Order tracking?

Boo
07-24-2006, 03:00 PM
I just place an order last week. But I got nothing back for my sales person and I don't have much patient..
Also I am not so familar with Toyota's ordering system.
So far the only info from the sales person is, they have submitted my order to the regional office, and they got the acknowledgment from that office. That means nothing to me :iono: without the exact production date, unload date or delivery date, I can't expect when will the car come in (1 month, 2 months... or 4 months).
I just wonder how you guys track your order, and how long do you be notified by any kind of date (i.e. production date, delivery date).

tomjasz
07-24-2006, 04:46 PM
:bow: I was told 1 month for an AT liftback no power pack ABS 60/40 etc. It came 2 weeks later. Another is shipping but without the power accessory package. Two dealers have never called me back with ANY availability.

Boo
07-24-2006, 04:56 PM
Mine does have the Power Pak. Since I can't stand to adjust the outside mirror in the cold winter, and my wife and I will swap to use the car.

Boo
07-27-2006, 10:18 PM
BTW.. just got a call from the dealer. They told me the car will be at port on Aug 5. Wow... and it should be in 2 to 3 weeks after that!
And it is a P.White, with Power Pack.