PDA

View Full Version : Just got mine!

featherz
07-25-2006, 11:00 PM
Hi all! Just got a manual liftback in Bayou Blue, convenience package only. Traded in my much loved Jeep Wrangler (I miss it a LOT, but not the horrible mileage). Paid MSRP, of course. I really wanted a blazing blue, but as long as it's blue it's close enough, I guess. Great car so far! Funny thing is that there were two other couples checking it out while we were filling out the paperwork and one set actually looked a bit miffed when we went out to drive it off. Apparently they had driven quite a ways just to get a peek at the one manual transmission Yaris in the immediate area. (they do/did have an auto, but this couple wasn't interested).

as400g33k
07-25-2006, 11:31 PM
Congrats, mate! I'm sure you're going to love it. Post pics...

bulldogs2k
07-26-2006, 12:03 AM
Welcome to the forums bro! the car rocks and need i say it....its cute.
not to thread jack but what do you think of the new wrangler unlimiteds?

Ran Kizama
07-26-2006, 10:09 AM
Congrats man! I originally wanted a blue one, but got the red instead. Good call with the manual as well. I know what you mean about the other people checking out the car. I had a few couples looking at mine while I was filling out the paperwork. Sucks for them. :thumbup:

:needpics:

riceboy
07-26-2006, 10:25 AM
Congrats!

ChinoCharles
07-26-2006, 11:37 AM
:needpics:

:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

One time I was at a gas station and some dude in a tC was popping a woody at the fact that I had one. He was asking me all these questions... I asked if he wanted to trade but he didn't, haha.

Chaad32
07-26-2006, 07:33 PM
Congrats...You'll love it.