PDA

View Full Version : Just bought one.. :)

argylesocks
08-08-2006, 06:14 AM
I got a call from a 'local' dealer yesterday afternoon saying they had a Silver 5speed liftback... I went down around 6pm, drove it, and signed the papers...

They gave me crap for my 2005 saab 9-2x aero (which i loved), but the gas on that thing was killing me... 23mpg PLUS it needed premium.

I pick it up tonight :)
I am stoked.

slvryaris
08-08-2006, 06:33 AM
Congratulations and welcome to the family. If there is anything you need these guys on here can help you with anything.:burnrubber:

argylesocks
08-08-2006, 06:55 AM
Congratulations and welcome to the family. If there is anything you need these guys on here can help you with anything.:burnrubber:

TRD_Yaris
08-08-2006, 09:06 AM
welcome to the club. The silver is a VERY beautiful color, I'm sure you will be very happy with it. It sucks that they get people on the trade-in, it's usually better to just Ebay it with a reserve that's 10%+ higher than what they offer.

Boo
08-08-2006, 12:49 PM
I got a call from a 'local' dealer yesterday afternoon saying they had a Silver 5speed liftback... I went down around 6pm, drove it, and signed the papers...

They gave me crap for my 2005 saab 9-2x aero (which i loved), but the gas on that thing was killing me... 23mpg PLUS it needed premium.

I pick it up tonight :)
I am stoked.

Congrats.. just wonder how do you feel about the -120hp penalty?:eek: