PDA

View Full Version : No Yaris for me this year!!!!!!

Driver
08-11-2006, 09:31 PM
:frown: I started the "I haven't ordered on yet but..." posts and when I went to the dealer and telling the sales person what I wanted and him writing it down and me writing out a check for the deposit he shows it to his boss who tells him and me that I can't get what I want because there are no manual shift cars with the power package and fog lights in the country and Toyota isn't going to make anymore till next year. I could though get an automatic with some of the features I wanted. I said no thanks I'll either wait till next year or buy a comparable gas saver from Honda or Nissan. Too bad too, I really wanted a Yaris. :cry:

makelikemorning
08-11-2006, 10:35 PM
I started the "I haven't ordered on yet but..." posts and when I went to the dealer and telling the sales person what I wanted and him writing it down and me writing out a check for the deposit he shows it to his boss who tells him and me that I can't get what I want because there are no manual shift cars with the power package and fog lights in the country and Toyota isn't going to make anymore till next year. I could though get an automatic with some of the features I wanted. I said no thanks I'll either wait till next year or buy a comparable gas saver from Honda or Nissan. Too bad too, I really wanted a Yaris.

I can't verify that, but I sure as hell wouldn't take the dealer's word for it. He was probably just trying to move the product he already had on-hand. Call Toyota to verify his claim before you jump to any conclusions.

captainzerocool
08-12-2006, 01:09 AM
I am wanting a manual lift with the power package (steel wheels) and fog lights. I waiting until the next model year to see what upgrades (tach) the hatch gets.

But the three dealers in my area have been less than eager to deal with anyone looking for a hatch Yaris. Now I remember why I HATE dealers so much. :mad:

ChinoCharles
08-12-2006, 01:46 AM
This is all some big conspiracy...

No matter what I will never understand how Toyota launched this car.

Driver
08-12-2006, 11:41 AM
I can't verify that, but I sure as hell wouldn't take the dealer's word for it. He was probably just trying to move the product he already had on-hand. Call Toyota to verify his claim before you jump to any conclusions.

:frown: I emailed Toyota from their site and was told that I'd have to take care of my problems with the dealer. I wish folks would inundate Toyota with complaints and maybe they would do something about it. :mad:

YarisBlazer
08-12-2006, 11:55 AM
I bet if you called the corporate office an demanded someone in authority the wheels whould get greased; you could also "mention" going to your local TV news office and speaking with their consumer reporter on doiong a story on air about Toyota dealer rip-offs; I'm sure that would get them moving; the squeaky wheel gets the grease. :thumbup:

costaricandreams
08-15-2006, 06:51 AM
Now, this conversation rocks! Go gett'um guys. Dealers are just a bunch of cocksuckers! And if you're in to sucking cock. Then they're just a bunch of rugmunchers!