PDA

View Full Version : Get My New Liftback Friday Just in Time for the Weekend

TC-LIFTBACK
08-17-2006, 11:53 AM
Been waiting since mid-May so I'll be one of the first Liftbacks in the Twin Cities because I haven't seen one yet.

Blazin' Blue
Power Package
5-Speed

Looking forward to moding my Yaris with you guys.

-Ben

pxpaulx
08-17-2006, 12:03 PM
all that and a power package?! i'm jealous! i'll know in a day or two if i'm getting my hands on a barcelona red sedan 5spd conv. package in the next day or two...i gave up a sure bet on the same car in flint mica at burnsville toyota for a better deal on my trade (and much better dealer experience overall) at walser...hope i didn't make a mistake!

i talked to my saleswoman yesterday, and she said she's pretty sure i'll get it...she also said that 8 people are waiting for a sedan in 5spd, but they all want the power package! i can live with rolling down my windows and reaching for a lock as long as it has A/C!

ECHOKnight2000
08-17-2006, 12:41 PM
Been waiting since mid-May so I'll be one of the first Liftbacks in the Twin Cities because I haven't seen one yet.

Blazin' Blue
Power Package
5-Speed

Looking forward to moding my Yaris with you guys.

-Ben

I'm jeoulous as well! Blazing Blue is one of my fav colors for this car. Maybe I'll see ya around, just keep me away from your car:eek: :laugh: :laugh: :biggrin:
Anyway congrats and happy motoring!:thumbsup:

Jem_hadar
08-17-2006, 02:26 PM
she also said that 8 people are waiting for a sedan in 5spd, but they all want the power package! i can live with rolling down my windows and reaching for a lock as long as it has A/C!

I cant belive the freaking shortage of HB and sedans in the US in so many states!

Here in Canada, Ontario, NO PROBLEM getting which ever model u want, hatch or sedan, nor getting WHAT you want on it.. auto, manual, CE, LE, RS, whatever package you want....

Serious, thats hurtin' that yall have having such a hard time getting them in and have to make sacrifices in your ideal options ud like to have, just ot make sure you get one period and dont have to wait like XXXXX months! :frown:

TC-LIFTBACK
08-17-2006, 04:40 PM
Yeah it was just over 3 months of waiting but it allowed me to say goodbye to my powerhouse modded 4th Gen. Nissan Maxima.

I dealt with Walser in Bloomington. I thought they gave good service, seemed pretty honest, plus their new location is about 2 miles from my house so I could always bike home from the dealer.

The Twin Cities should consider a Yaris/Echo Meet sometime when more people get their cars off the boat.

jah
08-17-2006, 05:21 PM
Congrats! I wanted a 5 speed ethier Blaz'n Blue or Red, ended up with a Red Auto!
Post some pic's :)
Jerry

as400g33k
08-17-2006, 06:34 PM
grats, mate! our other American members are probably green with envy...:biggrin: