PDA

View Full Version : Automatic LB w/CP in FL??

Placebo
09-23-2006, 11:41 PM
Like the title says I am searching for an automatic LB with convience package and I live in Florida. Went to the dealer today and had a bad experience was told they do not exsist. I also tried searching the inventory for FL on toyota.com and I dont see them. Does anyone know when or where I could get one?

BTW I would like either Blazing Blue, Red, or Black.

dhicks2524
09-24-2006, 01:12 PM
go to buyatoyota.com
pick out your car
if you can't find it then wait for new inventory in 2 weeks or less
get the last digits of the VIN number when you find the perfect car
call Daytona Toyota
tell them the VIN and give them your credit card number for a deposit
if you are a AAA member you also get 3% over invoice no haggle price
Daytona Toyota will reserve the car at the Jacksonville port
then just wait for that phone call

Jem_hadar
09-24-2006, 02:19 PM
So crazy at the shortage in teh US, lol

Was just at Barrie Nissan in Barrie, they have honestly, over 20 in stock, and just of the hatch.

Not as many sedans, but they arent nearly as popular here in Canada.

YarisBlazer
09-24-2006, 09:01 PM
Hi, I'm in Tampa also and cant even find a liftback to test-drive! I test-drove a sedan in August but wanted to see how the liftback feels (I'm 6'2"); I'm gonna try the "Daytona" method and seeif it works; I think I'm gonna have to order with no test drive ! Thanks !

Placebo
09-25-2006, 08:15 AM
There doesnt seem to be ANY in florida now because I checked the entire inventory for the state on toyota.com and only manuals showed up. I check every day though.

tiksman
10-22-2006, 12:14 AM
Check my other post There is 2 here in Atlanta. one is the one you want a loaded Red LB auto. use 30180 as your zip

Billstein
10-22-2006, 11:31 PM
Like the title says I am searching for an automatic LB with convience package and I live in Florida. Went to the dealer today and had a bad experience was told they do not exsist. I also tried searching the inventory for FL on toyota.com and I dont see them. Does anyone know when or where I could get one?

BTW I would like either Blazing Blue, Red, or Black.

Run a search on google search for " yaris inventory " :thumbsup:

you'll find alot .. Happy Hunting

fred812
10-29-2006, 10:50 PM
I was to fly to florida, and drive mine back to PA then the stealers say oh that was a sedan. Each dealer had a diff story. They all wanted me to come down and order one... Yeah! I could do that locally!