PDA

View Full Version : finally got my car!!!

Bretsuaz
09-26-2006, 01:43 AM
Picked up my new car yesterday. I ended up with a sedan, white, auto, pp, side air bags. I had tried to get a lift back for about a month. Finally gave up since I could not have what I wanted. Signed a contract on this one the day it hit the allocation list. This was my second choice. I asked if they had any more LB allocated yet. Just 1 black one. Someone is coming fom NM to pick it up.

Ill post some pics soon.

In case anyone is in the area looking for a Yaris, I had great service from Luther at Right Toyota in Scottsdale. Much better than any of the other dealers I spoke to. And I spoke to alot!

redglare45
09-26-2006, 01:59 PM
Congratulations Brets!! Post your pics when you get a chance :thumbsup:

ECHOKnight2000
09-26-2006, 06:57 PM
Congrats! Keep us posted!!:thumbsup:

as400g33k
09-26-2006, 10:00 PM
Grats on getting your car!

...um, is that really the name of your town: 'Surprise'?

Bretsuaz
09-26-2006, 10:43 PM
Yes, it is an actual city in Arizona.

I picked the car up late on Sunday. Already has 300 miles on it. I drive about 100 miles a day, so the miles should start adding up quickly. So far, I really like the car. I was anxious to see what kind of mileage I would be getting, so i filled up on Monday. On the first half tank I was getting 33mpg. But after the first couple of tanks I should have a good idea. The only thing I really dont like are the cup holders.

I was concerned because I had an xB that I really didnt like. I would only get about 24mpg on a good day. And it was a struggle to reach 80 mph. The yaris is much better in all regards.

w1ngzer0
09-27-2006, 11:16 AM
Grats on getting your car!

...um, is that really the name of your town: 'Surprise'?

haha. Yep, its the next town that will be absorbed by phoenix including goodyear.

I'll visit that dealership if i deside on the yaris thing. Right now im looking at an 83 subaru :biggrin: