PDA

View Full Version : In stock Yaris hatch 5 speed York PA!

fred812
11-06-2006, 04:49 PM
I ordered 2 yaris hatches I have the one and my dealer just called and says the other is in. It a 5 speed hatch with power pak call Andy Indriso At hanover toyota 1-800-633-1820 ext 315 Only andy is the contact, Or his cell 717-451-3140 Local call 717-633-1818 ask for andy. Tell him mr gotti sent you. Hope this makes someone happy not having to wait. I love mine.
Respectfully
Franko :thumbup:

Oh its white

SimplyYaris
11-07-2006, 09:04 PM
All this whining, and I just got off the phone with andy he said he has got no calls for the New yaris hatch they just got in. I thought you guys would be fighting who would get there first. Guess there is just alot of talkers and kids.
on here. Thought I was doing someone a favor, seems no one is looking for a hatch. I dont get it? :bow:

...PA just a bit further than I am willing to go...:biggrin:

fred812
11-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Understood!, i was prepared to fly to florida and drive one back. Seems they are starting to show up in dealer lots about now. I just love to drive mine sooo fun...

SimplyYaris
11-08-2006, 11:39 PM
Understood!, i was prepared to fly to florida and drive one back. Seems they are starting to show up in dealer lots about now. I just love to drive mine sooo fun...

Woot! Just got back a few hours ago with my brand new Yaris HB. Just happened to be on the lot of a dealer I called. The fleet guy found it on their computer. Another salesman had hidden it on the roof parking lot on top of the dealer. They had it squeezed between two huge trucks:laugh:. :burnrubber:

littlecarlove
11-09-2006, 12:35 AM
Woo-HOO! Congrats!

Hays

fred812
11-09-2006, 11:38 AM
GREAT!!!!! BUT WHAT COLOR and pictures!!!!!! lol Thank God the sales guy hid it!. I have been having my ASS Kissed by the MANY MANY dealers that disrespected me in the past. You all will see! LET THE ASS KISSING BEGIN!
Those _unts have disrespected us all for months. "SAY hello to my little friend"
Quote from scarface!