PDA

View Full Version : Yaris liftback option

Blenjar
04-30-2006, 09:37 PM
What state lets you build one online with:
Power Pkg.
All weather pkg.

One pkg is basically 740 bux and the other one is 2000 in total of 2740 pkg.

-- Blen

Sp33dY
04-30-2006, 10:41 PM
Have you been to a dealer yet ? i would of assumed that all dealers in all states would have the ability to option up your Yaris?

Blenjar
05-01-2006, 10:53 AM
No they don't...well they offer it if you buy it straight from japan and stuff.

Blenjar
05-01-2006, 09:39 PM
Though I like the way you can buy your car at this zip code. 32082
Florida actually gives you whats available and stuff. pretty tight.

-- Blen

why?
05-01-2006, 09:44 PM
Some options won't be available.

It is just the way Toyota makes vehicles.

t-bone
05-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Indiana will let you put those options together.

It's what I did. Going to finalize things tomorrow at the dealership. :smile:

bikergal
05-12-2006, 09:32 PM
Lets see here.... I built one on Toyota.com for 3 different states. NY State won't let you add the B package(fully loaded), PA and NJ will. I didn't mess with CT. Pick a state in the Mid Atlantic region (PA-NJ and south of it) and you should be able to get what you want. Or you can just order it at the dealership the way you want and wait for it to come in. Good Luck!

DARK505
05-18-2006, 11:56 PM
New Mexico let me build option B. I have given the print out to the dealer when i put my deposit on mine. I really dont like the fact that they can not (?or will not?) get you what exact car you want (unless you want to wait 6+ months).
I was told that when i was at the top of the waiting list they would call me and let me know what options the car they have availible has, what color it is... etc.

Option Combination #B $2,350
- 4-wheel Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) w/Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD)( AB)
- 50 States Emission( FE)
- All-Weather Guard Package( CP)
- Driver & Front Passenger Front Seat-Mounted Side Airbags & Front & Rear Side Curtain Airbags[1]( GY)
- Power Package Includes: Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Power Outside Mirrors, 60/40 Split, Reclining, Sliding, Fold-flat Rear Seat, AM/FM CD player with MP3/WMA Playback Capability and Auxiliary Audio Jack, Rear Window Wiper, Rear Defroster and 15-in. Steel Wheels( PQ)
In another thread i saw someone was saying that the LB did NOT have the option of the power package... wierd.

My car(hopefully):
Yaris 3-Door Liftback 5-Speed Manual
Base Price:* $10,950
Delivery, Processing
& Handling Fee:** $580
Options: $2,350
Accessories: $49
Total MSRP:*** $13,929

bikergal
05-19-2006, 09:09 AM
For my area the B package is less.. that is odd...

Model:

3-Door Liftback 5-Speed Manual: $10,950 Base Price

Delivery, Handling and Processing Fee: $580

Options: $1,930
4-wheel Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) w/Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD), 50 States Emission, All-Weather Guard Package Includes: Larger Washer Tank w/ Level Warning, Heavy-Duty Heater, Heavy-Duty Starter, Rear Heater Duct & Daytime Running Lights (DRL), Power Package Includes: Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Power Outside Mirrors, 60/40 Split, Reclining, Sliding, Fold-flat Rear Seat, AM/FM CD player with MP3/WMA Playback Capability and Auxiliary Audio Jack, Rear Window Wiper, Rear Defroster and 15-in. Steel Wheels, Remote Keyless Entry System

Total MSRP:*** $13,460

KSIbucky
08-17-2011, 02:57 AM
I have a base and the only thing I want is power windows (if I had a four door powerlocks) and 60/40 split rear seat. Everything else I either have or just don't care about. I love my brakes; like love love. I'm moving to New York to marry my brakes. I don't want abs or ebd. I brake checked an ex today and my tires squealed and I was soooooo happy (I also noticed its time to rotate).

romram
08-17-2011, 05:13 AM
What state lets you build one online with:
Power Pkg.
All weather pkg.

One pkg is basically 740 bux and the other one is 2000 in total of 2740 pkg.

-- Blen

i beleive it depends on what the dealers gets. they just sell what ever they get...