PDA

View Full Version : My New Yaris is Coming Soon!!!!

YotaYarisUSA
05-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Talked,with my Dealer last night and my brand new 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan,automatic is in Florida and on its way to North Carolina :thumbup:

It could be here anyday, I'm not sure how they ship the things, but I quess it just got off the boat and Fl is were my Toyota gets must of their stuff? I don't care, I'm just glad I'm finally finally getting this litter car!!!!

Total price I'm paying for the car with tag,tax, dealer, etc. $14,646.11 thats my take home price, the car comes with only the conven package no power nothing I don't need it,and the better floor mats the are little pricey but I don't care! I think its a great deal!

The color is Pacific Blue Metallic,with the charocal inter,too me the car looks like a smaller Camry.

I suppose that I am the Rebel of this group,it seems that must folks here have a liftback 5speed,but thats cool I like to be a little different and I just like the look of the sedan a little better,however the liftback is a sweet looking little car,too. I actually saw a Dark Blue looking liftback Yaris in Sylva NC this mourning,it was a sweet looking little ride,can't wait to get mine!!!! I also, see quit of a bit of the Yaris's cousin the Echo,its a neat little car ,too.

O ,well when I get her home and get her all waxed etc I will post pictures

:headbang:

YotaYarisUSA

bigsky2
05-17-2006, 12:03 AM
Congrats!

Take lots of photos and post 'em!

If you get a chance, take pics of the car while it's still plastic wrapped; it's a funny and memorable experience.