PDA

View Full Version : Still looking For wht hatch 5spd loaded!

fred812
06-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Hello,
Im still looking around for a White hatch back with manual 5 speed, loaded with anything! want spoiler, alloys,carpets,abs,power,can make do without some of the accesories. seems in the York,pa area they have all blue. Called dealers all day today no go. keep your eyes open. Im on vacation this week and want to have one to primp and accesorize with my free time. This will be my 16th toyota. Never had a bad one yet! Now driving 2005 AWD matrix blue
Thx in advance
Fred

Chris07LB
06-15-2006, 02:45 AM
Lawrence Toyota / Scion
Lawrenceville, NJ

Ask for Matt Heise extension 186

Tell him Chris with the 07 White Liftback sent you.. Awesome, awesome, dealership!! Bent over backwards for me in my quest to find one!

Sorry I dont have the phone number on me, but GOOGLE the dealership name, and use that number.

Chris

spacemanoeuvres
06-15-2006, 05:31 PM
Lawrence Toyota / Scion
Lawrenceville, NJ

Ask for Matt Heise extension 186

Tell him Chris with the 07 White Liftback sent you.. Awesome, awesome, dealership!! Bent over backwards for me in my quest to find one!

Sorry I dont have the phone number on me, but GOOGLE the dealership name, and use that number.

Chris

I had a diff experience: while I was still looking, I called lawrence and asked if they had any liftbacks "oh yeah, we have 2 and one's manual; but come down quick!!!"

35 minutes later I get there "we had one but it was sold yesterday. however, d!ckhole here will tell you all about it if you want to order one" :mad:

Supa Lao
06-15-2006, 06:27 PM
I had Bobby Rahal Toyota order me a blue liftback 5spd w/ combo B. They couldn't find any 5 spd liftbacks in PA, MD, or DE.

Chris07LB
06-15-2006, 11:11 PM
I had a diff experience: while I was still looking, I called lawrence and asked if they had any liftbacks "oh yeah, we have 2 and one's manual; but come down quick!!!"

35 minutes later I get there "we had one but it was sold yesterday. however, d!ckhole here will tell you all about it if you want to order one" :mad:

I can only speak from my personal experience.

From reading how you were treated, the is no way you spoke or delt with Matt Heise. Most likely some fast talking salesmen looking for a quickie sale.

fred812
06-16-2006, 08:57 AM
Thanks For the info they have some silver 4 doors, as per lidea 9:20 today.
Of course they can order one. They said a few days, find that hard to believe??? stilll looking

Chris07LB
06-16-2006, 11:42 AM
Thanks For the info they have some silver 4 doors, as per lidea 9:20 today.
Of course they can order one. They said a few days, find that hard to believe??? stilll looking

I called Matt last Thursday, drove my Polar White LB home Saturday!

I had one on order with CarsDirect.com for over 6 weeks, and then it got "lost at the port......"

Called Matt, he had this same exact one (different color) due in Friday morning. So I guess it all worked out just right for me.

Do yourself a favor, and PUT AN ORDER IN!! You are going to drive yourself nuts trying to find one. At the same time though, tell the dealer to keep searching while your order is placed, and if one is found, you want to be able to get it.

fred812
06-16-2006, 05:48 PM
Seems, that they are around. But I want a white, manual with all the goodies!
Seems they are not shipped that way, have been waiting few weeks. Dealer says few months, I called dealers in my surrounding states ohio etc they have not even seen one yet still too early they said. I was gonna fly to florida and they didnt have any?? The first batch came and went. It it sold to kids on a budget, I just think its cute and I trade cars every year! ALWAYS TOYOTA!. been in them all love them all.. would like to drive this while its still summer... lol
Fred:bow:

Vodalus
06-17-2006, 01:31 AM
As mentioned many times in other threads, it's true that the cars are not shipped in that configuration. Most buyers that want power options also want automatics.

You have to do an allocation order at a dealer. Find a white stripped down 5spd coming in on the boat soon and put a $500 REFUNDABLE deposit down. You can then do an allocation order to change the configuration of the rest of the car, adding everything you want on it. Standard time is 2-6 weeks for this, assuming you can find the right car scheduled for manufacture and delivery. Custom factory orders are 10-12 weeks.

For other people who have not ordered yet who might be following, I would contact the Fleet Manager and NOT the sales force for this. The money you pay in sales commission is for the salesman's time to sell you on options. If you already know everything you want, there's no point dealing with floor salespeople. And Fleet Managers are much more adept at finding out what cars are coming down the pike from Japan anyway.

Chris07LB
06-20-2006, 07:19 PM
FRED, if you are still looking, the second Yaris Liftback we ordered has just arrived. It is in Northern New Jersey, and has Automatic / Convience Package / Cold Weather Package / Floor Mats / Meteroite Metallic - $13,360

I know it isn't exactly what you are looking for, but before I tell them to "let it go," figured id give you the heads up. :thumbup:

fred812
06-20-2006, 10:57 PM
This is one you ordered??
Did you get one then??

I really wanted a 5speed, wife is piking up her new AWD matrix in the am..
Will bug the dealer Again..
Thanks..
Fred Keep looking guys/gals please!:bow:

Chris07LB
06-21-2006, 09:41 AM
This is one you ordered??
Did you get one then??

I really wanted a 5speed, wife is piking up her new AWD matrix in the am..
Will bug the dealer Again..
Thanks..
Fred Keep looking guys/gals please!:bow:

Long story shot, we bought the Polar White one for my commuter, but had the same exact liftback on order in another color, the Meterorite color.

Im guessing you dont want it, so Ill call an tell them.

JaiTomato
06-21-2006, 06:01 PM
Guys...please get your Yaris already. I feel so lonely. :frown: I haven't seen any other Yaris on the road in Jersey since I got mine a little over a month ago.

Chris07LB
06-21-2006, 06:44 PM
Guys...please get your Yaris already. I feel so lonely. :frown: I haven't seen any other Yaris on the road in Jersey since I got mine a little over a month ago.

Had mine for little over a week already, and I use it to commute from South Jersey, to Linden New Jersey.. So far, have only seen one Yaris, but it was a sedan. :frown:

spacemanoeuvres
06-21-2006, 07:50 PM

I saw a red Liftback in Cherry Hill last week, plus one in Oxford Valley (PA) this weekend (blazing blue just like mine, hehehe)

Didn't get close enough to see if they were auto or 5 speed though.

East siiiiiide :laugh:

fred812
06-22-2006, 10:41 AM
Just reaffermed the numbers on my 2005 AWD matrix trade to Yaris 3door hatch, dealer said, ETA was october, also say a little prayer every night. because that was not solid!

Will check out oxford and cherry hill
Keep looking Gals/Guys
I gotta have one.... :cry: :brokenheart:

Chris07LB
06-22-2006, 11:02 AM
Fred, I just dropped my salesmen a line, asking if he has anything close to what your looking for.

How flexable are you on your options/colors?

fred812
06-22-2006, 11:11 AM
Thats just it chris, I want white with all the extras, this will be my 16th toyota. I could bawl!!
Fred:iono:

fred812
06-22-2006, 11:20 AM
Cant seem to find a dealer in Oxford valley or under that name?
Fred , Cherry hills is gone. 3 to 4 weeks salesman said, I told him my dealer said October, he said thats probably right, is that double talk or is it just me...
DAAAhhh..
Fred

fred812
06-23-2006, 09:17 AM
Called both places space, No hatch???
fred812

fred812
07-06-2006, 11:03 PM
Now Im told that the wait untill OCT is not going to bring what I wanted???
Now no power. WTH?? I wonder if I can get one shipped from Canada, anyone do such a thing? I think they have a tach on the 5 speed.
Frank

TrancosRt
07-06-2006, 11:28 PM
Did you call King Toyota of Deerfield Beach, FL? (954-421-4000)
last time I checked the lot (about 2 weeks ago mind you) they had one exactly as you want. Test drove and everything!
R

Thirty-Nine
07-07-2006, 10:15 AM
I was at the Toyota dealership yesterday (Wilde Toyota), and they had four Yarii on the lot — every one was an auto; two hatches and two sedans. I'm beginning to think the five-speed doesn't really exit. I know it does, but of the three Toyota dealers I've been to, I haven't seen a single five-speed.

weeze-dog
07-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Well they really dont want people to buy the 5 speeds. They think no one wants one, and i'm sure there is probably a few hundred in profit on upgrade to an automatic.

Ran Kizama
07-07-2006, 04:59 PM
If you know you're getting one, why not build one with a $500 deposit? That way you get exactly what you want with all of your options?

Sorry if this was addressed early. I was too lazy to read the whole thread. :tongue:

fred812
07-07-2006, 11:13 PM
Yes, I did the order thing. They said Oct that was a month ago, and the dealers said to say a little prayer every night because that was not solid!

So I have searched the entire coast and now seems you cant even build one with power in 5speed hatch???? Saw that TRD yaris now I want that!!! YEAH!:w00t:

Few days ago dealer said looks like (latch back) are not avail in power anymore.

F

fred812
07-07-2006, 11:17 PM
Got this from a local dealer here in York, PA if anyone is looking for a sedan...

It's me again, Marianne Sarcone of Faulkner Toyota.

We now have the following 07 Yarius coming in if you or anyone you know is interested:

1 manual 4 door in red with the power package, $14,565 and

1 manual 4 door in silver with the power package, $14,630 and

1 automatic 4 door with the power package in mirage blue, $15,365 and

1 automatic 3 door with the convenience pakcage in blue, $13,449.

They are expected here this month! Please call me at 717-213-3464, if you come in, please ask for me.

Tell her Mr Meyagi sent you! wax on wax off.. I could bawl!
F

fred812
07-11-2006, 10:59 AM
Just typed in my zip, in built your toyota. Seems they now have a option B for 1600$ that seems to include the same stuff as the conv package. I check every day to see any changes and as of last night there was no option B in 17404 area. Guess I gotta look at all the other districts..
:iono:
F