PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Yaris Sedan modifications!

PMCRW
06-14-2006, 02:12 PM
Hello All! My sister is a huge Toyota Celica freak and i'm currently looking at upgrading from my Hyundai Accent to an 07 Yaris Sedan. I'm in love with the car but my pops wants me to get something more upscale (like a Toyota Camery or an Acura RSX). Frankly i'm not intrersted in forking over an extra ten grand for what he refers to as a "baja-panti" car ("panty-dropper"). Anyway looking at the modifications you can do to the Yaris Hatchback, i'm pretty much sold on the fact that i can get this great economy car and hook it up with custom mods to create the "Baja-Panti" effect. So my question to you is, I've seen all the modifications you can do but only for the Hatchback, Does anyone have links or pics of a modified Yaris Sedan? I want to see what my options are to make this car look as fly as possible. I gotta admit those modified Yaris Hatchback blew me away and i would love to see the same mods on a sedan version so i can droll over them some more. Thanks! :thumbup:

johnnyfive
06-15-2006, 12:51 AM
because the sedan has not been out for long (in any part of the world) there arnt many modded yet.. but it sure is a slick car, and could be real sick if you spend the money you save instead of buying a RSX and hooking up your yaris :)

and even stock it will drop alot more pantys than your accent :P

edit: posted link in your other thread to some shots of the TRD promo sedan