Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-06-2007, 09:19 PM   #1
Blenjar

Drives: Black Yaris 07 HB
Send a message via AIM to Blenjar
haha dumb buddy

After numorous tries of my HID projector wiring for bi-xenon...

my last 2 hrs were at Pepboy parking lot yesterday..
anyway!
I saw an old high skool friend who recently got hired..
When I told him about HID, he automatically cut me and starts whinning about kits this kits that...the dude didn't know wtf he was talking bout, I say retrofit projectors, he say o no i have that in my car too, the round thing.

i like I always do predent to be the dumb one, walk away and go finish my harness..loser goes out and turns on his headlight...its ugly, even my stock halogen can do better. both headlight r different color ! lmao

wat a nub....
this prove again that even if sum1 works in a store, dont mean shit they know wat they talking bout...hahaha

shit I hate teh fact that someone tries to teach me something that I already know...

Here's a quick story...im a IBM tech rite? okay i got hired...this tech who worked with me on a project started teaching me about how to plug in a VGA to a computer!~!!#!$!@ I WANTED TO KILL HIM...wat an insult!

damn..final's tomorrow...anyway wish me luck!

-- Blen
Blenjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 09:09 AM   #2
hasher22
Look mum no stars!!

Drives: Toyota Yaris 06
Send a message via MSN to hasher22
awwww need a tissue??.......lol

yea i hate it when sales reps whatever u wanna call them think they are da shits in their job and make it look like the customer is a dumbass.

I got my NST pulley from america, though hearing good things about it here and askin my car freak mates about light weight pulleys and what performance it gives to a car like the yaris they ALL said you will notice a big difference in acceleration and all that once its been replaced.

Well long story short. Went to some mech to change the stocked pulley to NST, and he said theres no point of changing the pulley and ill be wasting my money. So he changed it and his givin me a lecture for 10 mins on how i could spend MY money else where and how one pulley wont make a difference and how these aftermarket parts are all for show no performance. Boy he was fookin wrong. I noticed a dramatic difference with the pulley, car has way better acceleration, revs up faster and i feel much more confident that i dont have to press down to hard to get that umph i want. hehe

well theres my little story. Maybe the morale of the story is, u maybe in customer service but dont fuckin talk shit like u know shit.
Old 05-15-2007, 02:31 AM   #3
popeetheus

Drives: Sedan, manual everything
What?
popeetheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:00 PM   #4
SailDesign

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by popeetheus View Post
What?
"What?" to which one?
SailDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:27 PM   #5
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailDesign View Post
"What?" to which one?
Where?
Old 05-15-2007, 08:38 PM   #6
SailDesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk-421 View Post
Where?
More importantly - Why?
Old 05-15-2007, 09:55 PM   #7
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
sure, but who?

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:31 AM   #8
Imagine
Insert sarcasm here.

Drives: 2009 Black Pearl Sand 3Dr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blenjar View Post

Here's a quick story...im a IBM tech rite? okay i got hired...this tech who worked with me on a project started teaching me about how to plug in a VGA to a computer!~!!#!$!@ I WANTED TO KILL HIM...wat an insult!
That sounds as bad as the Tech for an application we have that I was working with. He had NO CLUE how to fix his own program. He kept telling me to remove this, and look for these reg keys none of which existed. I kept telling him they weren't there. The douche bag went back to MY boss and asked to work with a Level 3 tech. The ironic part is that I AM a level 3 tech, and have worked with computers for almost 11 years. We worked with that tech for almost 6 months, he couldn't fix the problem. They sent out a different Tech who fixed the problem in a few hours.
Imagine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:20 PM   #9
Blenjar

Drives: Black Yaris 07 HB
Send a message via AIM to Blenjar
Im a bad group person XD

BUT good news is I worked over night last night with some lady..
I liked the way things went because she has been doing it for hte past 2-3 month. Had a set of task for me to do.very clear and simple.

**I like to follow clear set rules on paper and not just idk lets find out group "leader".
****Note I'm still at the learning curve so I don't want to take the wrong turn which is why I'm caution on how/who I learned things.

-- Blen
Blenjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 08:50 PM   #10
SailDesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
sure, but who?
Obviously not Blenjar......