Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2011, 10:54 PM   #1
quimico

Drives: Yaris HB 07
Removing scratches from HB pillars

Hi everybody,

I would like to know what steps i should follow to remove a lot of scratches from my car pillars, they are the original black pillars.

I went to a paint shop and people said me that the Yaris pillars have a vinyl cover which i can't polish to remove the damage, they said that i should change the vinyl completely, i don't know if it is possible, really the Yaris has a vinyl cover in its pillars?.

Any experience about that?

I appreciate your help, thanks!
quimico is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules