Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2014, 09:25 AM   #1
road_junky
I've made a post!

Drives: 2007 Yaris sedan
Rear Sway bar, worth it ? Other options?

I am driving a 2007 base Yaris sedan. Biggest complain is wind sailling at highway speed. I will do a lot more of this type of driving soon and cannot stand the car as it is right now. Living in Canada with some heavy bad winter conditions, lowering is not an option I want to go. I also don't want to put big money on trying to change driving dynamic. Would adding a rear sway bar help fix this big time or not that much. I'd consider changing the car if there is no easy fix with sway bar and tires, I need a new 4 seasons set anyway in the coming months.

Would like to see what you experienced before spending money on this one.
Thanks for your help!
road_junky is offline   Reply With Quote