Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-28-2007, 11:12 PM   #19
DV-002

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm View Post
Lol. worthless.
Yea, seriously.
My Yaris doesn't have keyless Smart key access w/ start engine button, automatic climate control, 6 disc CD changer, navigation, 6 speaker audio and a long list of other options.
Plus I can't order one TRD style with a turbocharger . . .

I might have gotten the Mazda 2 if it were available.
But the Yaris does have superior build quality, a tiny bit better reliability, and I predict it to have WAY better resale value.
DV-002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:43 AM   #20
joe keeney

Drives: yaris 2 door hatch
Mazdas with a ford power plant find the nearest juckyard.
joe keeney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 05:22 AM   #21
jdium
Mr Attitude

Drives: Blazing Blue 5 Spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaffo View Post
you are talking about the Yaris - yes?.......er.........no? the Mazda?

- the fact that we have no "mint green" no "canary yellow" no "interesting blue" (just boring blue) and a stock "red" - and no manual with power package and no side airfucking bags and no fog lights and no ABS - even as we special order and pray to the Virgin Mary and wait until the cows come home.

Toyota has had TWO and HALF YEARS to fix their fucked up no-optioned no color choice BULLSHIT NO CHOICE for the Yaris in America!!

I can only conclude that you bought an AUTOMATIC SEDAN (where there are limited options (unlike Manual Hatchbacks where you are told to "fuck off" by Toyota....... like Mr Ford said about color choice for his model T).
I got my Blazing Blue (interesting blue) side airbag no power options 5 speed Lb, exactly what I wanted, in about 20 hours from my down payment deposit...that's terrible isn't it...

Someone needs a Prozac...
Old 09-29-2007, 07:21 PM   #22
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!

Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Quote:
Originally Posted by petesimac View Post
Not even close; no cute, shortened, curved nose, no middle of the dash instruments -- just another small car. Ours is unique!
yeah.. it's not cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by black Ice View Post
it looks like a Yaris wanna be to me
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 07:24 PM   #23
alhope34
Spool'd

Drives: 07 yaris, 16 gen coupe rspec
We were able to get our Yaris with every option we wanted, too. We had full choice of everything. The dealership was great to us.
alhope34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 07:37 PM   #24
cute_lil_yaris

Drives: Polar White 2007 Yaris LB
Quote:
????confused??????????????/

...........eeeemmmmmmmmmmm

confused now.

you live in the United States?

if so you'd see the irony and folly of your statement WRT the "options" and "colors"

not to mention the hypocracy.

- the fact that we have no "mint green" no "canary yellow" no "interesting blue" (just boring blue) and a stock "red" - and no manual with power package and no side airfucking bags and no fog lights and no ABS - even as we special order and pray to the Virgin Mary and wait until the cows come home.

and you have the gall to slam Ford for a car that is at least two years away from even showing up here - let alone in what shape or form!!

Toyota has had TWO and HALF YEARS to fix their fucked up no-optioned no color choice BULLSHIT NO CHOICE for the Yaris in America!!

unbelievable UNBELIEVABLE! you can type your statement with a straight face!!!

I can only conclude that you bought an AUTOMATIC SEDAN (where there are limited options (unlike Manual Hatchbacks where you are told to "fuck off" by Toyota....... like Mr Ford said about color choice for his model T).

My HB is a manual with power package...

The only problem I had was that I couldnt get the Blazing Blue manual with power package. So I had to go with my second choice of color, white.
cute_lil_yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 09:43 PM   #25
xed

Drives: '08 Polar White 3dr
Quote:
????confused??????????????/

...........eeeemmmmmmmmmmm

confused now.

you live in the United States?

if so you'd see the irony and folly of your statement WRT the "options" and "colors"

not to mention the hypocracy.

and you have the gall to slam Ford for a car that is at least two years away from even showing up here - let alone in what shape or form!!

unbelievable UNBELIEVABLE! you can type your statement with a straight face!!!

EDIT: On second though I hereby edit and retract all statements. I simply can't respond to that. Instead I'll just sit and smile.

Last edited by xed; 09-30-2007 at 10:21 PM.
xed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 09:47 PM   #26
alhope34
Spool'd

Drives: 07 yaris, 16 gen coupe rspec
Ford has owned Mazda for many years now. A lot of Mazda cars were also Fords. Like the Probe GT/MX6 for example. In that case though, I'd take the Probe GT over the MX6 any day =D
alhope34 is offline   Reply With Quote