Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 06:38 PM   #73
Chris07LB
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris Liftback
I think I need to put everyone in touch DIRECT with my buddys company that sells them. I answer LOTS of PM's and questions on my FREE time each day for people expecting an answer ASAP..

All questions Pm'd or in this post that have not been addressed yet, will be tomorrow.
Old 10-10-2006, 06:53 PM   #74
IsLNdbOi

Drives: Polar White - 5 Door '09 LB
Again, instead of dealing with a private individual (and possibly not getting any support or warranty), buy it from this store:

http://plasmagarage.com/

It's the same Eagleye kit Chris has on sale. The kits from there cost less WITH the shipping included.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:19 PM   #75
Chris07LB
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris Liftback
This post needs a little refreshing, as its been polluted lately with FLASE information passed on, then passed on again.

1) I am not the store selling these HIDs, I am only helping to show the H4 fittment in MY Yaris, and all kits would be DIRECT thru my buddy's company in California. People who were SERIOUS and aksed to buy, have been given his direct line at the company and his email address as well.

2) As also mentioned, each kit comes with a one year warranty, and its from a company with great customer service.

3) The H4 kit in the link YOU posted, is NOT an Eagleye kit! There is no small Halogen bulb used for the high beams. Unless they are selling old stock, the latest Eagleye kits I've had in my hands is one complete unit just like the Toyota Prius uses.

The low beam only kits I am talking about are $230 SHIPPED, and the high/lows are $330 shipped.

This thread needs to close, and I will start a completely new one with all the info that has been asked, since this original, non-EagleEye kit, was posted.

FIRST PICTURE is NOT an Eagleye H4 High/Low bulb as shown on the "plasmagarage" site.

SECOND PICTURE IS the Eagleye H4 HIgh/Low!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NOTeagleEye.jpg (7.0 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg REALeagleEYE.jpg (16.3 KB, 126 views)

Last edited by Chris07LB; 10-10-2006 at 07:38 PM.
Closed Thread