Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-06-2006, 08:56 AM   #19
asa805

Drives: 07 White 2dr Yaris Hatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompeii66
It has finally arrived at the dealership tonight.
By the time I take delivery of it on Friday, it will have been 11 weeks.
This dealer is going to be glad to get rid of me. . .
I had to go see it for myself tonight on the way home from work.
I started to think it was never going to happen.
They still have never got a liftback of their own to sell. They had a swap arranged with another dealer, all the way in Virginia but someone dropped the ball. They did get this one from a Pennsylvania dealer, 105 miles away, I'm in South Jersey. The stock alloy rims are going on it tomorrow. This particular one came with a few more things I wasn't counting on like the cold weather package, ABS, and keyless entry but I'LL TAKE IT !
Automatic with Power Package. You might not believe this but it also comes with the arm rest (factory installed). The price on the sticker was 14K.
I put money down on this sight-unseen. I know I'm going to love it.
Sorry for the crappy picture but it was pouring down rain but I couldn't stop admiring it.

what?? How the hell was the sticker only 14k with all those added goodies. I didnt even get power package or keyless entry or ABS and the sticker on mine was 13,7! Im really confused right now!

But either way.. congrats on teh great deal :)
asa805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:00 AM   #20
Pompeii66

Drives: '08 Yaris Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris07LB
Love the color!
PLEASE sell me your stock hub cap covers!!
]
Well Chris07LB, the dealer is giving me the stell wheels and covers when they put on the alloys. My idea has been to save the steel wheels for winters.
I'll keep you in mind after I get them and think about it.

I'm in South Jersey, (Vineland area) how about you?
Pompeii66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:19 AM   #21
Chris07LB
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompeii66
Well Chris07LB, the dealer is giving me the stell wheels and covers when they put on the alloys. My idea has been to save the steel wheels for winters.
I'll keep you in mind after I get them and think about it.

I'm in South Jersey, (Vineland area) how about you?
Keep the wheels and tires, I just need the hub caps.

Im in Toms River, little North East of you I believe.
Chris07LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:52 PM   #22
TrancosRt

Drives: 07 Silver HB Yaris
Still waiting :S. Originally they told 3-6 weeks. No Prob I said and dropped the deposit at the dealership after thinking about it. After getting a few disconcerning calls from the dealership, I forced them to give an exact date and they pushed it back to 3months (from the original date). Finally I drove by the dealership with my dad and they told a month. So I hope that by the time I go back home they will have it (I turned one down because it was white. Had it been another color I might dealt with paying the power package and having it 1 month waiting in my driveway.)
TrancosRt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:19 PM   #23
Ran Kizama
That Anime Guy

Drives: 5-Speed Liftback
Send a message via AIM to Ran Kizama Send a message via MSN to Ran Kizama
Drove up on July 3rd to test drive a 5-speed hatch. They had one. I drove it, negotiated from 7PM to 10PM. Picked it up the following morning.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:09 AM   #24
grampi

Drives: Corolla
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle View Post
I went by a dealer last night and they had two liftbacks on the lot. Both were automatics with the convenience package. At least I finally got to drive the liftback...and I loved it.

I was hoping they would have had some 5-spds or at least an auto with the power package. They said they may not be able to find me a 5-spd with the power package, plus if they did they want to charge me around $15.8 for the car. I believe the two with the convenience packages were going for $14.8 because they added on extra crap that you don't need so it would be more. I think they are definitely trying to rip us off here in the Dallas area on these cars since they know they are in such high demand. If I can't find a dealer locally to get me a decent deal and the car that I want i may go out of town or out of state...wouldn't be the first time.

BTW...did you pay the dealer after your car arrived or when they ordered the car?

P.S. sorry for the repost.
That dealer is trying to rip you off. According the pricing feature on Edmunds.com, it isn't possible to get the price of the LB that high even with all the options added unless you start adding the custom options like the 18" tires and wheels, performance exhaust, etc. I'd find a different (honest) dealership.
grampi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:21 PM   #25
Carvin'07
Selling all mods

Drives: '07 Bayou Blue - totally stock
1.5 weeks to get it with TRD springs, AC, power mirrors, mudguards, rear wiper, rear bumper cover.
Carvin'07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:07 PM   #26
amt135a

Drives: 3D LB
i ordered it 10 days ago it should be here by this weekend i hope 3D LB fully loaded out of fortworth TX
amt135a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:19 PM   #27
ItalianYaris

Drives: 2007 Yaris TS
Send a message via AIM to ItalianYaris Send a message via MSN to ItalianYaris
I am still waiting, 6 months since the day i order it!
ItalianYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 11:09 PM   #28
Schmingie

Drives: 06 Yaris LE 5dr
Mine was a factory order and it took 10 weeks. This was however when they first came out and I ordered sight unseen. At that time I worked at the dealership in parts and it was fun to watch as I would get constant tracking updates. Such as when it was on the factory floor, on the boat over, landed in port, on transport on the train and finally arrived at the train yard. So tracking is certainly possible if you bug enough.

S.
Schmingie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 03:12 PM   #29
amt135a

Drives: 3D LB
well rats it wont be this weekend it is still on the ship and the ship might be in port this weekend but load out may be another week if not longer
amt135a is offline   Reply With Quote