Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > California
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-17-2007, 06:28 PM   #1
shannon_lee

Drives: Dodge Ram
Pricing?

Hey.

I am looking at getting a Yaris Liftback within the next 2 weeks. I have seen alot of price differences. What should I go in expecting to pay? What kind of bargaining room do you have going into the dealer? I know that I should not bring up my trade until AFTER we settle on a fair price in writing.

I want a Black Yaris Liftback, Automatic (I can't drive stick), with the power package.

Any help would be great :)

Thanks
Shannon
shannon_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 06:40 PM   #2
paradigm
o.O

Drives: 8
i got my white hatch with power pkg in stick for 12.500 i dunno how much more an auto would run but i'd assume you'd still prolly pay around the same amount
paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:23 PM   #3
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!

Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon_lee View Post

Hey.

I am looking at getting a Yaris Liftback within the next 2 weeks. I have seen alot of price differences. What should I go in expecting to pay? What kind of bargaining room do you have going into the dealer? I know that I should not bring up my trade until AFTER we settle on a fair price in writing.

I want a Black Yaris Liftback, Automatic (I can't drive stick), with the power package.

Any help would be great :)

Thanks
Shannon
Carson Toyota sells LB for around $12,800 and it's already the power package option. I got my Yaris through their Internet Fleet and as promised, I got a "no hassle" deal and the cost was $600 below invoice.
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 08:16 AM   #4
Motorhead6T5

Drives: 07 NCP96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
Carson Toyota sells LB for around $12,800 and it's already the power package option. I got my Yaris through their Internet Fleet and as promised, I got a "no hassle" deal and the cost was $600 below invoice.
You mean $600 below msrp/sticker? I don't think you could get $600 off invoice unless you were an employee,in which this case would be irelevent.

It really depends on the dealer,and the current stock of cars. A dealer that only gets a few a year and can't keep em on the lot would be less likely to come down on price. If you find a dealer willing to work with you,I think you could get real close to invoice. Invoice on my car was ~13,400(msrp 14,195) I paid 13,600,not bad considering the realistic value of about $250-300 in dealer installed options. So right there I'm right about at invoice for the dealers cost(minus kick backs),and I went in there and just had to have the car. If I low balled them I'm sure I coulda got few 100 more off. But I was just happy to find a S sedan with a manual,they are rare around here.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:30 AM   #5
Vanderkitten

Drives: 2007 Yaris Hatchback
Sticker on mine was $13,210. I believe I paid $12,600 for the car before Tax, license, etc. I did not really haggle, I could have probably save a little bit more, but that was fine with me. I got everything else on the car for great deals, so I am not complaining.
Megan Racing http://www.meganracing.com
Les Schwab Tires http://www.lesschwab.com
317 graphics http://www.317graphics.com
Vanderkitten is offline   Reply With Quote